Counselling Development respects your privacy rights and is committed to protecting your personal information.
Scope of Policy
We may collect the following information:
• Your name, address, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, other personally identifiable information and occasionally brief notes. These can be requested at any time or destroyed upon your request. This is outlined in your client/counsellor contract.
How Information is collected
We may collect information in one or more of the following ways:
• Through the completion of electronic forms found on the Website;
• Through the completion of paper forms provided to us;
• Through emails sent to us, or vice versa;
• Through telephone calls/ text messages made to us, or vice versa;
Use of Information / Data Collected
We will never sell your information. We will only share your information with your consent – for example: as a referral to other service or in line with the confidentiality agreements outlined in the contract you will be required to sign in your first therapy session.
How to Unsubscribe
If you would like Counselling Development to remove your personal information you can request this at any time during the course of your therapy or thereafter. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Your data is held securely. We take precautions to protect the confidentiality and security of your personally identifiable information. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of your personally identifiable information.
Based upon the personally identifiable information that you provide to us, we may send you e-mails or call/ text you. We will also communicate with you in response to your inquiries, to provide any services you request, or other updates. If, at any time, you no longer want us to contact you please contact email@example.com
© Counselling Development / Emma Chamberlain 2020